09 10

26 August 2010

One Month Old



We're starting to get the hang of being a family of four now. Raven is growing all the time, and starting to plump up a bit. He was pretty scrawny when he was born, but now he's getting some creases and cute little chubby cheeks. All that brusing from being born so fast is finally gone; no more "blueberry baby." Now we call him our "tomato baby" because he gets so red when he's upset. He actually likes tummy time - so much so that he's fallen asleep there a couple of times. I'm still getting used to that: Monkey was inconsolable on his tummy from day 1, and I don't remember any other baby I've spent time with really enjoying it. I think I could spend an awful lot of time baby-gazing, given the opportunity. We're all pretty smitten. Yesterday, I walked into the living room to see Raven sitting on Monkey, and Monkey was sitting on Daddy. Truly a kodak moment!

7 comments:

Emma said...

That is adorable! I'm glad he's growing and plumping up. Chelsea was the same way - is that typical baby growth? (Scrawny at first) Either way, he's a gorgeous baby and I'm so excited to see him and everyone else at Thanksgiving! Love ya.

misskate said...

Yeah, his coloring is a lot clearer.. less purple :) Great pic!

Dorine said...

Waht a cute picture!!!

Anne Chovies said...

that's a fine looking little boy!

Keeley said...

Oh my good gracious, SO dang cute! =)

Ritsumei said...

I have to say, I agree with you all!!

Jeannetta said...

How adorable! Did you snap that Kodak moment??

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin